For this project you will need:
4. Baking Tray
5. Acrylic paint for decorating
1. Pre-heat your oven to around 200 degrees. On a baking tray, place your bowl, record and tin as illustrated below:
Record will form the bowl shape when it melts
2. Pop it all in to your hot oven and watch it carefully. I left mine for 2-3 minutes.
3. Take it out and place it inside the bowl – it would be soft and hot so be careful.
4. Wait until cool. You can start using your fabulous new bowl. I decided to paint it!
5, Once completely cooled start by painting it – use the colour of your choice I mixed white in purple to make it bit translucent, did two coats allowing it to dry between coats. I just painted the outside as that would be the visible part.
6. Once dried I hand drew some geometric shapes.
I use mine to hold potpourri. What do you think how will you be decorating yours, I think beads/buttons glued would look nice too.