Happy May! I know, I know more than a week has already passed but I found/read/learnt some very interesting stuff in April…so here a list of best from the web:
- Think about the above sentence, do you want to be happy or do you want to be right? I listened to this recently on a Podcast and something shifted inside – I am trying to remember this whenever I start to justify my actions (unnecessarily) to prove I am right. I choose happy over right (because you can’t be both everytime) any day.
- For the list-making lovers (like me): I loved this post on 10 Simple List-Making Apps to make your life easier. I use Wunderlist and love it…(review coming soon),
- If you like taking notes – you will enjoy reading this short book on smart note taking.
- Three Lessons Learned From Building Warby Parker – Now valued at $1.2 billion we can all learn a lot from these guys (20 min video).
- A creator, such as an artist, musician, photographer, craftsperson, performer, animator, designer, videomaker, or author – in other words, anyone producing works of art – needs to acquire only 1,000 True Fans to make a living.
- Malcolm Gladwell On Human Potential – How we’re squandering human potential everywhere and what we can do to change it.
- “The secret to stunning landscape photos”
Hope you have a great weekend!